If you need a HVAC replacement, March is a great month to have it done. The weather is usually mild, and you will be more comfortable without heating or air conditioning for a few hours while the new HVAC system is installed.
- Running Time: When it is time for an HVAC replacement you may notice that your HVAC system turns on more frequently or runs for a longer time period.
- Regular Maintenance: If your HVAC system has not received regular maintenance and you see visible evidence of wear, then there is a good chance you are in need of HVAC replacement. Yearly inspection and maintenance are key to keeping your HVAC system working properly over the years.
- Increased Energy Bills: If you notice an increase in your energy bills, then it may be time to replace your HVAC.
- Age: If your HVAC is older than 10 years it is likely that you need a new HVAC.
- Repairs: If the repairs on your HVAC seem to be occurring more frequently, it may be wise to replace the unit.