Your furnace is a vital part of your home. You need your furnace during the colder months of winter. February is not an ideal time for your furnace to have issues or stop working all together. But if you find yourself needing a furnace replacement, we are here to help you. At AC Today, we are very experienced in quick and professional furnace replacement. There are a few key signs to look for that mean you need a furnace replacement. Signs of needing a furnace replacement are:
- High Energy Bills: If you notice an increase in your normal energy bills it may mean that you need a furnace replacement.
- Age: The age of your furnace is important to know. The average lifespan of a furnace is 15-20 years. If you moved into a home that was not a new construction, you will need to go look on your furnace to see when it was made.
- Sounds: If your furnace starts to make unusual sounds like buzzing, clunking or rattles, then it may be time for a furnace replacement.
- Repairs: If you find that you keep needing to repair your furnace, then it may be time for a furnace replacement.
- Rust or Cracks: If you notice that there is rust or cracks on your furnace, then it is probably time to replace it.